Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas is coming!




I can't believe that Christmas season is here! As a tradition, I always mail my Christmas cards out the day before Thanksgiving! I know, a little crazy! Here is a preview of my pics for the cards! What a gorgeous family, if I do say so myself! For those of you rolling your eyes about the fact that my cards are done, I only took the pictures already because all my kids were home last week at the same time, so I loaded them in the car before Dana had some place to go! She's a hard one to find at home! p.s I don't think I'll be ready to mail them tomorrow though, a break in traditon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! Two posts in one day! Good for you! The pictures look great! I always look forward to your card first, better get them out soon! :)

Anonymous said...

which picture is the one that made it on the card? or do i have to wait? :-)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. I can NEVER get every one looking at the camera at the same time!! Great job, mom!!

Anonymous said...

What great looking kids-I am sad that they are growing up so fast.
Love Gram C