Monday, April 02, 2007

A Dream Come True!

Scratch another thing I want to do in my lifetime off my list~I got tickets for The Police when they come to Wrigley Field!! I am so excited! I went thru a little crush on Sting back in my day-Actually it's not over yet! I used to have a guest appearance in my dreams by Sting asking me to marry him, this went on for a few weeks. Now what if he sees me in the crowd and remembers he used to ask me to marry him? :) Paul will be there and it will be so awkward! I know, I being silly but I am a little giddy at the moment!!

On a more realistic note-Dana is kicking some soccer booty this season. Her team is 4-0 with all wins being shut-outs! It's alot of fun to watch her play so well ( and to cut out the clips of her name in the papers)! Watch out Mia Hamm! I'll take some pics this week!

5 comments:

candi said...

Congratulations!! Hope you have a blast!
Hows the house hunting going? Those houses you were looking at are in Pine Island Sub. It is a little east of us, not directly in our sub. but only about 5 minutes away.

Bipin Sen said...

Here's to hoping womens pro league comes back just in time for Dana to play!

Anonymous said...

YEAH LIKE PAUL HAS A LOT TO WORRY ABOUT- (MAYEBE PAUL WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE PLACES WITH STING
WE NEED TO SEE PICTURES OF DANA OUT ON THAT SOCCER FIELD!!

Kathy said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! That is all I can say,

swart said...

when r u going?