Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Turkey Day~Part Two

This year we had Thanksgiving at my sister in law's church-it was great because they had alot of things to do for the kids. So we didn't have to worry about them getting into trouble! We had a great time and great food!


Dana and and her fav Uncle Ryan having a heart to heart in-depth conversation. By the way, Dana cut her own hair, at least 5 inches-she did a pretty nice job! I love this picture! You really can't tell they are brothers!
At one point, Dana and I started taking pics of each other!
I know these are all of Dana but Leah and Cams were playing most of the time and I never saw them! Here's Dana and cutie Brett playing a tough game of air hockey-I think Brett won!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME-THE HOLIDAYS SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT FAMILY