Friday, February 08, 2008

Leah's Friend Needs Your Prayers

Leah came home this week and told me that a friend at her school (who was always so little and sickly) was at Children's Memorial Hospital. I guess she was bumped to the top of the list for a heart transplant. Her mom emailed me last night and told me she almost didn't make it thru the night. Today she is going thru a 12 hour surgery for a heart bridge (?). You can visit her website at Carepages.com The user name is Memorialfamily and the password is mustangs. Then it brings you to another password and that is Sharebearreed.

It's pretty sad since I know that I take healthy children for granted everyday. It makes you realize how good you really have it. Leah has always had a heart for this girl, her dad tragically died while cleaning out his gutters and fell. We are also thinking of ways we can raise money for her family so if you can think of anything, requests would be great!

So prayers for the family would be great also!! Thanks!!

2 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Thanks for passing this along. Haven't seen you in a while. I hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

OH LEAH IT IS JUST LIKE YOU TO THINK OF PRAYING FOR THIS CLASSMATE-YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WILL BE DONE LOVE GRAM