Thursday, October 19, 2006

LEAH'S MASTERPIECE
hey fans out there!this is Leah E Lagestee.this is my plane!Well,all i have to say is i hope you like it because i like it alot.In the backround there is the library,if you are looking for me i wont be there . l.o.l. I crack my self up.let me guess,you probably forgot to laugh!well back to the subject,anyway my tri-motor is a little puppy with puppy power thats the name of it.cool huh!i just found out that my mom already put this picture up.dang it!!!!I know you can't really see the plane but if you saw it up close you would like it more.but i hope you like my masterpiece!!enough about me cause i could go on 4 ever!!!!!STAY COOL PEEPS!!!!Lagestee over and out!!!!see yah!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh Leah ~ you are so funny! I was envisioning you sitting at the computer completely cracking up about what you were writing! Love you baby! See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Leah you make my day - yes you always crack yourself up and me too. I love the puppy power airplane-thats the kind of dog to have-no walking or poop scooping

Anonymous said...

heyyy so colorful.. it must have taken you a while to alternate those letters! but yea.. i think that's a cool looking plane!