Thursday, October 19, 2006

CLEVER CAMERON


I always knew that Cameron was a genius with quick mind (can you tell he's the only boy?).
Last week Cameron came home from school telling me that a girl next to him always cheats off his paper. So he purposely wrote down the wrong answer on his paper, waited until the girl copied off of him, then when she was done and not looking, erased the wrong and put in the right answer. I didn't know it that was morally right or wrong but I thought it was very clever! So I didn't show any response but inside I was like "all right Cam, serves her right" :)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I can't say if that's morally right or wrong either, but I was thinking the same thing! WAY TO GO CAM!!! See you on Sunday for your party!!

Anonymous said...

Not only are you cute you are a very cleaver kid

Anonymous said...

hey i think it was right. when someone is cheating, you have no obligation towards them... unless, of course, if you were cheating off them too.. ;-)