Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mr. Dusty Orchid

I was at Target today (what a surprise!) and I was minding my own business in the cosmetic section. A man around 40 or 45 was in the same aisle I was the whole time, buying and looking at makeup. He was particular about his selections. Do you think it was for him? Do men buy makeup for their wives? I thought it was so funny I kept watching him. He probably thinks I was the weirdo! I would never send Paul to buy my makeup-I would end up looking like a hooker! Not really! I just hope that the man's Dusty Orchid works out for him ok! Sorry no pictures of the man-someone might recognize him, then his secret would be out! (Out of the makeup bag)! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? you asked him to turn around so you could take a picture of him? why am i not surprised.. ;-)

hey what happened to the other thoughtful, provocative, heart-touching entry? ;-)

Kristin said...

Dana made me take it off-she said I shouldn't put things about other people on my blog-go figure! In the minds of teenagers-who can figure them out. and no I did not ask him to turn around, I would have though if I had a camera!

Kathy said...

I wonder for whom he was buying make up for? Ah my curiosity is getting to me. You should have taken a photo!

Anonymous said...

maybe it was just for halloween or maybe he is a very nice husband for someone who is not able to get to the store

Anonymous said...

Kristin - love your blog!

Okay, my only comment about the hillrolling is that I wish I had been invited! It reminds me of the time I was 16 and my friends (okay 6 in one car..but it was a BIG car!) and I were pulled over for doing a chinese fire drill. The cop was REALLY trying to figure out a reason to give us trouble, but he had nothin'! Good times. We were dressed normally, though, which makes me think Dana and her friends definitely had more fun than I had...

Hey, I wish I could use my last name to make a cool blog title like yours!

Anonymous said...

Hey - by the way, I checked into the Krakken (also spelled Kraken) of Greek Mythology - Katie was right!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Next time I see you ask me about the guy next to me when I was curtain shopping. Absolutely hilarious, but maybe not blog appropriate!