Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Visit From the Police


So I was on the computer tonight when Dana came up saying I had to go downstairs. The police were on my deck waiting to talk to me. Great!! I guess Dana and her friends went
to Erfert park tonight and were rolling down the big sledding hill. There was no naughty stuff just innocent rolling down the hill. The worse part was this is what they were dressed like. I had no idea they went out loking like that, so when the cop was talking to me, I could barely keep from cracking up looking at them. Dana had written "Hill Queen" on her forehead backwards since she wrote it looking in a mirror!
She should be given a ticket for being such a dork. He was just warning us that girls shouldn't be out at 10pm. The worse part for Dana was that he kept calling them little girls and she was 3 inches taller than him! Ha,ha-I guess if that's the worst they are out doing, I can't be too upset! Still will the worrying about your children ever stop.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey good job being even with all your kids and posting a blog for each one! is it ok if i do just one comment though? :-)

that painting looks like fun - well.. sorta.. for people who think painting is fun. the girls seem to be having a good time.

sorry about the death.

ahhhh.. so the cops finally showed up. about time.. it was the third time i had called. ;-)

now what on earth were the girls dressed up like that for? was it someone's idea? or did they all decide to have a goofy time?

Kristin said...

I have no idea why they were dressed like that. They were just goofing around. Imagine what the cop thought when he saw them. Dana said he shone his flshlight on each oneof them.

Anonymous said...

they should have been arrested by the fashion police

Aimee said...

Dana is hilarious! I would be happy if this was what caused my kids to get in trouble. It could be ALOT worse!!!

Kathy said...

It never ends ha ha ha... I love the outfits. I would totally be cracking up.

What a fun filled night.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! That is totally something I would have done. When I was 14, I folded my friend up in a hidabed and had to call the fire dept to get her out. Once I had her all folded up, she was too heavy to get out. The FD came, my mom came home from work. What was even more embarrassing was when she came out, she was all wrinkled and pruney from being in a couch for so long. My mom was cracking up at us.

swart said...

hi Kristin, david here - cool to see you guys made it to the internet after all - i was getting worried about Paul there for a little while.

So, how are you all doing?

David

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Welcome to the blogging world! It sucks you in... beware. :)