Monday, January 29, 2007

Now I've been tagged!

A- Available or married? Married- 16 Years
B- Best Friend? Paul
C- Cake or Pie? Wolf's Bakery Lemon Fluff Cake (otherwise known as Dutch funeral cake, even when we are sad, we still need to eat something with our coffee! :)
D-Drink of choice-Diet Coke (does it come in a IV form!)
E-Essential Item-Duh, Diet Coke !
F-Favorite Color- Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms? Both! and lots of them!
H- Hometown? West Palm Beach,Fl
I- Indulgence? My mother in law's 10x15 pan of apple slices!
J- January or February? February
K- Kids & names? Dana -17, Leah-11, and Cameron- 8
L- Life is incomplete without? Family (and a tan :)
M- Marriage Date? Sep 1st,1990
N- Number of Siblings? 2
O- Oranges or apples? Apples (as long as they are covered with a pie crust drowning in cinnamon and sugar!
P- Phobias/Fears? Clowns, and any person with a mask on
Q-Favorite Quote? If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much! (actually I hate that saying, I just had to put it!) Really it's-"Dad's down there"-by Arnie Grape
R- Reason to Smile? Summer is almost 4 months away!
S-Season? Summer
T- Tag three people! I will spare three people this time!
U- Unknown fact about me: Sometimes at work when no one is looking I dance down the hallways to the overhead music! (It's usually to Love Train)
What happened to V?
W- Worst habit? Nagging (per Dana) the kids about their room.
Y- Your favorite food? Right now, Jimmy John's subs
Z- Zodiac? Stupid!

6 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

i'm trying to figure out who tagged you... and getting kids to clean up their rooms can't really be a bad habit!!

Kristin said...

Melanie tagged me! and I was going to tag you but I thought I would be nice!

Anonymous said...

WITH ALL THOSE REFERENCES TO FOOD IT IS GOOD THING YOU ARE GOING TO EISENHOWER CENTER FOR A WORKOUT PROGRAM- (LOVE THAT LEMON FLUFF)

Christy said...

Yes, you're right. I have to admit that "Love Train" is a very dance-able song...

Anonymous said...

yo this is leah.but I'm not allowed to be on this.I could talk all day but i gotta book .lagestee out!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

p.s I didn't mean to right the eleven.and if my mom ask who wrote this i didn't do anything.see yah :]