Wednesday, January 31, 2007

GO BEARS! GO FREE TICKETS!


This is my last ditch effort to go to the Super Bowl! I sent this pic into the Ellen show to win tics for Sunday! I didn't realize what Dana looked like until I uploaded the image! Paul last week decided to call his 2nd or 3rd cousin who just happens to own the Miami Dolphins (not to drop any names or anything) and ask for tickets! They wanted $700 for each ticket and with 5 people in our family we decided that $3500 was alot for one day and one short weekend! I know, we are real cheapskates! So I am hoping that my entry will be drawn this week for Ellen's show! We aren't the most creative people but I am desperate enough to get out of these single digits weather days! Plus a chance to see the Bears kick the Colts bootys! Go Bears!

4 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

that's a pretty good effort! i'm rootin' for ya.. then we'll know someone who'll be at the game! :-)

Anonymous said...

the bears cheerleaders have nothing to worry about-but you guys do look cool

Kristin said...

go bears~

swart said...

$700 per ticket. that's an incredible price! i know people who paid $4000 per ticket. that's without airfare, hotels, gear, everything.

anyway ... it's still a lot though, right!!

GO BEARS!