Saturday, January 06, 2007

I forgot something!


I forgot to tell about my wonderful husband's tradition! A few years ago we noticed that Leah gets a little sad around 7 or 8 pm on Christmas night! She feels bad that Christmas is over in just 1 day. So Paul started a tradition of giving the kids one last gift when we get home from our Christmas parties right before they go to bed~sort of the last hurrah!
He bought and wrapped the presents without me even knowing! Now they really look forward to that every year. This year Cam and Leah got baseball mitts and Dana got her Step Up movie (I think that's my new favorite movie, so that was a gift for me too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's a really cool idea! good for paul.

Anonymous said...

paul you old softie-what a nice thing to do