Friday, January 12, 2007

THE PRINCESS IS 17!!




It's true-our little girl is 17 today! I can't believe how fast the last 17 years went. That makes me old!
Dana has been such a blessing to have as a daughter (yes,even in her teen years). She has such a great sense of humor and finds the good in everything! Not only is she smart, athletic, fun,(should I go on?:)) she has a great love for Christ! Enough bragging-have a great Birthday Dana!!

p.s. I looked for better pics but somehow my files are gone! hmm!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dana!!! yay for turning 17! that makes you 2 years younger than me... hahaha... yea right! have a great day, and make sure your parents do something nice for you (even thought it's barely two weeks past christmas!).

Anonymous said...

dana sure is wonderful girl-may god bless you -you have a great future to look forward to
love gram

Kristin said...

We are, Bipin, we are taking her and her girlfriends downtown Chicago for dinner on Sunday-By the way, Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (again) Dana!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A NIECE THAT OLD ALREADY. I WILL HAVE TO TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE FOR YOU B-DAY!!!!
P.S. WHO'S THE GOOD LOOKING GUY IN THE PICTURE WITH YOU?
LOVE, AUNTIE "K"

Anonymous said...

how about pictures of the big night??

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.