Thursday, February 15, 2007




I had to laugh at Dana yesterday digging out her car! She had her Coach purse on her arm the whole time! And the way she was holding her shovel was hilarious! She better marry a man who knows how to shovel! She finally got her car out! We had a fun snow day around here! Leah was outside the whole entire day! She has a snowball maker and a snow brick maker to make igloos! She made an awesome fort! I took the kids sledding the nite before so I was in for the day! Dana also surprised me with a gorgeous bouqet of flowers! The kids also got me candy and some lotion! My mom took the kids to Beggars Pizza for a heart shaped pizza while Paul and I went to our favorite-Hi-Fi! It's pretty sad when the waitresses know you and bring out a cafe of Diet Coke right away for you!I think the waitress has a little crush on Paul! We don't usually go out for V-day but I have working Midnights this weekend!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Wow, Dana is hilarious. Seriously, this amazing. No coat, no gloves, purse intact --- I'm actually surprised she got the job done. That Dana is one tough broad. (am I allowed to say that?)

candi said...

Your a better mom than I!! My crew spent 2 snow days shut in the house watching the snow because I was in no mood to invest the 45 minutes into dressing them for the weather!! Oh well there will be more snow when they are older and able to dress themselves!!

Dana looks cute even when digging out her car.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Actually Candi, I love sledding! I bought a pair of snow pants of few years ago, but I have gained a few lbs so now all I do when I sled is pull up my pants so no crackage shows!
Sounds fun,huh! My kids are also older so they get themselves ready! It's easier when they are able to do that!

Anonymous said...

yeah i did look pretty darn cute out there..just kidddiinn
but hey thats all a girl needs..a car, a coach, and a shovel! hahaha

Anonymous said...

dana-you know you are cute who are you kidding.

Kathy said...

This is hylerious, I love her bag. You go girl!!

We didn't do the whole sledding thing, I only just found a sledding hill, now for something to sit on.
Sounds like a blast