Thursday, February 15, 2007

Workout Update

No, there will be no pictures of me working out ever! I will spare everyone the grossness. But I just have to say that I found the key to working out!
I bought an Ipod (no,that's not the secret, I think everyone knows that) but I put Chris Tomlin's cd on it. I had to stop myself from singing and shouting out loud while on the treadmill! It made the time go so fast and relieves my boredom. Iwas a little sick of watching the man in front of me on the bike. I almost had to raise my hands, and I would have but I haven't mastered the treadmill without hanging on yet! I have no coordination! Today I loaded Sting on it so we'll see if that's just as good as Chris Tomlin!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

You are funny!!! I know what you mean though by shouting and singing out load, i can just picture you belting it out... :)

one hot momma said...

Hi Kristin!
It's Laura E. from New Lenox, formerly of Lansing and Peace MOPS!!!
I can't believe that I found someone you when I was blogging! Sure is a small world! We just ran into each other a few weeks ago too! How fun! I can't wait to read more!

one hot momma said...

ok, sorry about the typos...what I meant to say was, I can't believe I found you when I was blogging!
I bookmarked you, so I'll visit often!

Kristin said...

Wow Laura-That is so weird! But it's so great to hear from you! I think I actually stumbled on your blog also but didn't realize it until now! So nice to see and talk to you again!

Christy said...

Glad you're enjoying the working out and the music! I recommend continuing to hold on while you're on the treadmill because I once experienced a really nasty fall... Luckily (or actually not so lucky), I managed to catch myself with my hands, which meant that instead of just shooting off the back of the treadmill, my legs just dragged behind and got all scraped up. Yuck! I'm no longer a fan of treadmills, and I have the ultimate respect for anyone who can balance on those things. (Did I mention that I was looking to the side and waving to a friend when I tripped?)

Kristin said...

Christy-that is so something I would do! But I have actually graduated to RUNNING without holding on! Woowee! But thanks for the encouragement!