Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Meet Tulip Lagestee





Call me crazy!!! We officially have a pet bunny! Her name is Tulip (because she's a Holland Lop of course!) I don't know what came over me. All I know is that we were having a great time at Lake Co.Fair in the 95 degree heat and Leah asked for a bunny in the 4-H tent and before I knew it we were walking out the fair with a rabbit! Not a funnel cake, a giant Scooby Doo stuffed animal, not Hot Wisconsin Cheese but a real live barn animal. I insist that she stays outside but it's so hot, even I can't stand to see her out sweating! Dana loved it until it chewed a hole in her brand new Hollister shirt that was for school. Leah is beside herself with joy since she is a huge animal lover so I am putting my selfishness aside for her! She really is a cutie. I already bought her a leash so we can walk her around the yard!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I can't believe you actually did it!! I'm glad for Leah though, she needs something to nurture! :) Just don't get it a mate or you'll have bunnies everywhere! Have fun!

Melanie said...

Oh Leah, she is so cute! And i love her name! Only you would think of one so perfect! I bet you knew her name before you even left the fair! :) Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

LEAH-GRAM IS HAPPY FOR YOU-I BET EVEN YOUR MOM WILL LEARN TO LOVE TULIP-SHE SURE IS CUTE AND CUDDLEY-

Bipin Sen said...

I like rabbits as long as they are not digging up my lawn to make a hole to sleep in for the night. Then I like to chase them off, muttering under my breath.