Wednesday, August 22, 2007

White Sox Fun!!





Last nite we went to the White Sox game and had a blast. It was the first fun thing we did since Paul's been on vacation. For once it didn't rain, the weather was perfect, and our seats were awesome! Leah got her glove signed by Paul Konerko so she was thrilled! Cameron stayed home and had fun with Grandma Kathy, so we brought Dana's friend with us. We got to met Minnie Monoso first and got some free tshirts! And the best part-Sox won!!












2 comments:

Aimee said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love going to those games. I guess I love the food more than the actual game though ! :) I can't believe Cam wanted to stay home! :(

Anonymous said...

OH YES I CAN BELIEVE CAM WANTED TO STAY HOME-FUN WITH GRANNY IS BETTER THAN THE SOX ANYDAY- HE GOT TO GO ON THE GOKARTS BY HIMSELF!
GREAT PICTURES OF THE YOU GUYS AT THE GAME THOUGH.GO LEAH AND PAUL KONARAKO