Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pasta Night!!




It's a tradition for the Varsity volleyball team to get together the night before home games for Pasta Nite-last nite was our turn to host it! I fed 12 girls and couldn't believe how much they ate-1 13.9 pan of lasagna, 6 loaves of garlic bread, 2 loaves of french bread, 3 lbs of spaghetti and meatballs! Did I mention a 10x 15 pan of Texas brownies! They had a great time and practiced their introductions and other things! By the way, they won tonight's game-must have been all the great food! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF GIRLS-THEY PLAYED A GOOD GAME AND DANA MARIE SCORED THE LAST POINT IN THE SECOND GAME-WAY TO GO REBELS!

Aimee said...

I can't believe that she's already a senior. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was telling her to "take that pippy out and smile!"

Love you Dana!

Unknown said...

How fun! I think I should've been invited though. :(

I was cracking up at you guys convincing Cameron to stand up in church on Sunday... All I could think was, "That's SO Me in 8 years and I have NO IDEA!!" For now if John Michael gets squirmy I just drop him in the nursery! Ahh, how life changes so quickly!

Kristin said...

Michelle-I always feel like we are such a circus act in church-someone is always acting up-even when they are older! We should just sit in the back row :)
Cams just acts so lazy and never wants to clap or sing-embarassing!