Friday, September 07, 2007

I MUST BE BORED!

I've had a few friends ask me what I do with my time now that the kids are back at school. Here is how my time is spent-I am Tulip's official photographer and activities director. Half of Tulip's day was trying to get in the living room, so now that the floors are done, she can come in.
I thought she would have fun with the pop box and guess what-I was right, it's her favorite thing to do. Some times I hook two up together and it's a little obstacle course for her!

This is Tulip's favorite spot to hang out, right behind the porcelain throne! Don't worry it's very clean back there!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Tulip is just adorable! I'm so glad that you're having such a fun time with her! Looks like maybe you should litter-box train her! :) And you thought you were done with your potty training years! ;)

Melanie said...

HILARIOUS! Looks like Leah needs a new pet!

candi said...

Is this what I have to look forward to when all of my kids are in school? I am actually excited, I thought I would be cleaning all of the time!

Hey how is the house hunting going?

Kristin said...

Candi-We are not really trying at the moment to move, the kids are back in school so no big hurry, maybe next year! We're thinking of just staying put for 10 years then just move into a condo! Sounds nice!!

Bipin Sen said...

Ahhh.. many more years of the Lagestees as neighbors... I think that's a good thing... ;-)